Plumbing Services in Olympia & Lacey, WA
Helping Customers in Thurston, Pierce and Lewis County
Serving customers in Washington since 2006, we proudly offer several plumbing services. Each of our staff members and technicians are highly committed to you and want to make sure that our clients receive the high-quality help they deserve.
Not only do we want to meet your needs, but we want to make sure they are exceeded with our services. We are pleased to help you, and we welcome the opportunity to show you what we are able to do for you!
Just some of the plumbing services that we offer include:
Emergency Response Around the Clock in Olympia and Surrounding Areas
At Yelm Plumbing and Pumps, we are committed to meeting every need of our clients, which means being available around the clock for you and your household. Whether you are experiencing a leak that needs immediate service or your bathroom is overflowing, we will respond as soon as possible to assess and repair the problem. As a full service plumbing company, we are fully equipped to meet your needs whenever you need it. Our trucks hold all of the necessary equipment on hand for any plumbing or pump issue, and our plumbing technicians are prepared to tackle whatever problem you’re facing.
Finding a Yelm Plumber You Can Count On
You can contact us by calling 360-292-1811. Our aim is to provide you with the plumbing assistance you need at the time that you require it. We are pleased to offer same day service to our customers because we understand that most plumbing problems can’t wait to be fixed in a few weeks. At Yelm Plumbing and Pumps, we offer service you can rely on! Don’t wait to call us for the help you deserve.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Olympia & Lacey WA
When you are used to having hot water, not having it is far from ideal. Especially during cold months, the use of your water heater is absolutely essential. At Yelm Plumbing and Pumps, we are pleased to offer 24/7 emergency services for your broken water heater, providing repairs and replacements because we want to have your hot water working again as soon as possible.
Types of Water Heaters
There are a few different types of water heaters that you may have in your home, and we are prepared to do whatever is necessary to make sure it is properly functioning for you and your family.
Different types include the following:
- Conventional Water Heaters: Generally last about 11 years, electric or gas heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters: Energy efficient option
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heaters: Uses air heat to help heat the water, helps save heating costs
- Solar Power Water Heaters: Acts like a regular heater and uses the sun to heat the water for your home
Fixing and Replacing Sewer Lines in Thurston, Pierce and Lewis County
At Yelm Plumbing and Pumps, we are committed to offering each and every client the highest quality of service and care. From your initial phone call with us all the way to the end of our services, we aim to go above and beyond what you would expect from a plumber. As a family run business, we value our clients and always look to exceed their expectations. Those who contact us for sewer or any other plumbing services will not be disappointed; we are your choice in the Puget Sound.
Types of Sewer Repairs
- Bloackage Removal
- Broken sewers (cracks, leaks, collapsed or offset pipes)
- Corrosion & deterioration
- Bellied pipes due to the conditions of the soil around it
- Roots that grow into the sewer line
- Substandard pipes that are broken or deteriorated
With the hustle bustle of everyday life, it is easy to neglect our drains or forget routine maintenance. When this happens, drains get clogged, which can cause the water to not come out or overflow. With years of experience, our team can handle everything from simple clogged drains to the most complex of issues. Not only do we offer same day service, but we are also available for 24/7 emergency plumbing services, as well. When you need help, Yelm Plumbing and Pumps is here for you!
Drains we Clean & Repair
- Bathroom Sinks & Bathtubs/Showers: Often backed up because of hair and soap/toothpaste residue
- Kitchen Sinks: Clogged due to greases, oils, soap build up and food remains
- Bathroom Toilets: Clogged because of excess toilet paper and even lost household items
- Floor Drains: Used for driveways, patios, laundry rooms, basements, etc.
- Downspout Drains: Prevents gutters from draining water into your home
Well Pump Systems and Services in Olympia & Lacey WA
There are a number of problems that your well pump system can experience. At Yelm Plumbing and Pumps, we are equipped to handle whatever problems you may be facing, find a solution, and fix it ourselves.
Some of the possible services your pump may need include:
- Well pump installation
- Trouble shooting the pump system
- Replacing pressure tanks
- Routine maintenance checks & repairs
- Hand pump installations for when a power outage occurs
- Water filtration & treatments
Contact Our Team Today for Quality Service
Yelm Plumbing and Pumps specializes in well pump installation and repairs, and we are ready to offer you the help you deserve! Contact us for more information on our services at 360-292-1811 or click the button below to schedule your service online. Let our family help yours with any of your well pump or plumbing needs!
Yelm Plumbing is a top-notch and professional plumbing company for all your plumbing, pumping, and drain cleaning needs in Lacey, WA. Our technicians are vastly experienced, quick, and efficient.